Welcome to the Buccleuch Residents & Ratepayers Association. We are the suburb's non-profit resident's association and have represented our community since 2008.
We are dedicated to the development of our suburb and the protection of our community's interests. We work hard to make things happen for Buccleuch residents through active collaboration with the Police, Eskom, local municipality, security providers and other stakeholders. Join now to add your voice to our work.
To act on behalf of the residents and ratepayers of Buccleuch to ensure the development and maintenance of a beautiful, cleaner and safe suburb with improved property values.
- Plan improved infrastructural development for the community.
- Monitor and control future development projects in the best interests of the community.
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of roads, street lights, water, electricity, refuse removal, sewerage, grass cutting of pavements and open spaces by the relevant authorities.
- Improve traffic flow out of Buccleuch during peak periods.
- Block development which would reduce already limited public open spaces.
- Liaise with the ward councilor and City of Johannesburg on all matters affecting Buccleuch.
- Liaise with SAPS and the CPF to continually reduce crime.
Buccleuch will become a premier suburb of Johannesburg with the development of Waterfall Estate, close proximity to the Gautrain station and the upgrade of the K101 and development of important new roads.